The 8 Best Foundations to Try If You Have Sensitive Skin, According to Dermatologists - Health.com

Clay calls out Ilia's serum as a great option because it "contains hyaluronic acid to help hydrate dry skin, which is essential for someone with eczema-prone skin as their skin has trouble maintaining moisture." With the help of hydrating emollients like squalane, niacinamide, and lecithin, the tint draws water to the skin while smoothing lines. It's free of silicones, oil, fragrances, and chemical sunscreen, and there are 30 shades available to accommodate different skin tones. 

"I am 60 years old, and have very dry, sensitive skin, with random patches of eczema at times," said an Ilia shopper, who continued, "When I try to go full coverage, it invariably ends up cakey and ugly after a few hours on all the dry areas. My first thought when I opened the bottle was that it was way too dark for my complexion, but surprisingly it blended in beautifully. It begins with a thick, almost oily finish, but after a few minutes it absorbed into my skin nicely, while still leaving a dewy finish… Overall, I'm very happy with it and have worn it every day since it came in, with no irritation so that's a big plus. Oh, and I love the mineral SPF, since chemical sunscreens cause burning and breakouts on my skin."

To buy: Ilia Super Serum Skin Tint SPF 40 Foundation, $48; iliabeauty.com 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tennis star Camila Giorgi asked about COVID-19 vaccination certificate: Family doc - Toronto Sun

Jaw Pain and Heart Attack: Understanding the Connection and Symptoms

Treating Cardiac Edema